"Fon WiFi - Connect Everyday!" is an app for Android and iOS which will connect you automatically to the internet, through our extended WiFi network.
To active "Fon WiFi - Connect Everyday!", you must subscribe to the service with a charge of 4,99€/month (in most countries), from the device you'll choose to use to enjoy the service.
The app is available in: Austria, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Sweden and Switzerland.
The first time you purchase a subscription, a free period of 7 days will be granted, where you will use the service without paying for it.
Payment related FAQs
If you choose to cancel the subscription after the refund period (7 days from date of purchase), you will still be able to use the Fon WiFi app until the 30 day period finishes (30 days after last bill).
To do so, inside the "Fon WiFi - Connect Everyday!" app go to the Menu, and tap on Subscription. You’ll be taken to an area where you can modify your subscription directly:
- On Android: You’ll be taken to the Google Play Store > My Apps screen. There, under subscriptions, you can manage your current Fon WiFi subscriptions.
- On iOS: A screen inside the app will open which will show you your active subscriptions. There you can manage your current Fon WiFi subscriptions.
If you do not have access the app, you can do the following:
- On Android: On a device that has that same account, open the Google Play Store, select My Apps, then select Fon WiFi. You should be able to manage all your active subscriptions.
- On iOS: Follow these steps from the App Store application in your iPhone/iPad:
- Tap Featured from the menu at the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you don't see your Apple ID, tap Sign In and enter your information. Then tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- If prompted, enter your password and tap OK.
- On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage, then choose a subscription category.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Auto-Renewal.