This occurs when the automatic WiFi settings on your device are giving priority to a connection to a Fon WiFi signal over your own router's WiFi. If you have connected to a Fon Spot in the past, it might have been automatically added to the list of your preferred wireless networks.
All you need to do to solve this is get your device to forget the network. Here's how for:
If you're using other WiFi connection software, check the user documentation.
- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click Network settings.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
- Go to the WiFi section of your settings menu.
- Find the network you want to get rid of.
- Long press it, then chose Forget.
- Click on WiFi in the menu on the left.
- Click Advanced located at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- Select the Fon network you want to delete.
- Click the minus sign.
- Click OK.
- Going to Settings.
- Selecting WiFi.
- Press the arrow next to the Fon network.
- Select Forget this Network.
- Set Auto-Join to OFF.
- if you are a Pass user (Fon visitor), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.
- if you are a Fon WiFi App user (Fon Subscriber), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.
- if you are a Fon ISP Partner member or a Fonera Owner (Fon Sharing member), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.