From time to time, our web developers make updates to the files that comprise our website and web services in order to push a change or a new feature live. When a file that your browser has cached is changed, your browser will keep serving the old, cached version of the file and you won't see our most recent changes. Furthermore, you may encounter browser errors like run time error or buttons missing on a page.
Clearing cache and cookies in your browser helps fix these issues. Actually, clearing cache and cookies can significantly improve the speed and performance of your browser.
This is how to to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies depending on your browser:
Safari for iOS:
From the Home screen choose Settings > Safari, then tap Accept Cookies and choose "From visited", or "Always".
To clear all cookies from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data.
Android's web browser:
Open the Browser application.
- Select the Menu key.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select OK.
- Select Clear all cookie data.
- Select OK.
Windows Phone browser:
- From the Start Screen Swipe the screen from right to left, Scroll down to “Settings” and tap it.
- Swipe the screen from right to left, to “Applications” then scroll down to “Internet Explorer” and tap it
- At the bottom of the screen tap “delete history”
- This will delete temporary files , history, cookies, and saved passwords are all deleted from your Windows Phone.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select "Tools".
- Select "Clear browsing data".
- In the dialog that appears, select the "Empty the cache" and "Delete cookies"
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select "beginning of time" to delete everything.
- Click "Clear browsing data".
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the History menu and select "Clear Recent History...."
Select how much history you want to clear:
Click the drop-down menu next to "Time range to clear" and choose "Everything"
Next, click the arrow next to "Details" to select exactly what information will get cleared. Select "Cookies" and "Cache"
Finally, click the "Clear Now" button and the window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
- Select Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- if you are a Pass user (Fon visitor), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.
- if you are a Fon WiFi App user (Fon Subscriber), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.
- if you are a Fon ISP Partner member or a Fonera Owner (Fon Sharing member), please click here to come back to your dedicated section.