The Fon network in Romania is formed by Telekom Romania Fon WiFi hotspots, to which Sharing members can connect for free.
You are considered a Sharing member when:
- you are a Telekom Romania subscriber with the Fon service enabled on your router (check credentials here)
- you are a Fon ISP partner member with the Fon service enabled on your ISP router (check credentials here)
- you have an active Fonera (your credentials correspond to the email address and password used during the registration of your Fonera)
To get access to our network:
- Look to see if a WiFi signal "Telekom Fon" is in range of your device and if so, connect to it.
- Open your web browser and wait for the Telekom Romania Fon login page to load. If it doesn't, type any web address, i.e. "www.wikipedia.org" into your browser's address bar.
- Log in with your username and password.
Once logged in, your session will start.
- if you have difficulties completing this process, please click here to go to the troubleshooting instructions.
- in order to avoid logging in manually (each time you want to connect to a Fon Spot), we recommend you to use the Fon for members app.