The Fon network in Switzerland is formed by Net+ Fon WiFi hotspots, to which Sharing members can connect for free.
You are considered a Sharing member when:
- you are a Net+ subscriber with the Fon service enabled on your router (check credentials here)
- you are a Fon ISP partner member with the Fon service enabled on your ISP router (check credentials here)
- you have an active Fonera (your credentials correspond to the email address and password used during the registration of your Fonera)
To get access to our network:
- Look to see if a WiFi signal "net+ Fon" is in range of your device and if so, connect to it.
- Open your web browser and wait for the Net+ Fon login page to load. If it doesn't, type any web address, i.e. "www.wikipedia.org" into your browser's address bar.
- Log in with your username and password.
Once logged in, your session will start.
Note: If you have difficulties completing this process, please click here to go to the troubleshooting instructions.